- See where the buffalo trails passed
- Where the Indian trails crossed
- Where settlers’ trails left visible ruts
- Where N.W.M.P. Cavalcade rested on its trek westward
- Where marble tombstones gleam with the sun
- Where south-west Manitoba really began
This virgin prairie is now owned by the Turtle Mountain Conservation District. A kiosk brings it all to life in a mural painted by Sioux artist Roland Ironman depicting the heritage of this area. A short text explains the rise and decline of the original site of Deloraine.