Board and Staff
- Yasemin Keeler, Manager
- Sandra Hainsworth, Administrator
- Coby Murray, Resource Technician
TMCD Board Members
- Greg More, TMCD Board Chairperson, Chairperson Elgin Creek-Whitewater Lake Sub-District
- Gary Nestibo, TMCD Board Vice-Chairperson, Chairperson Waskada Creek Sub-District
- Lorne Bolduc, Vice-Chairperson Elgin Creek-Whitewater Lake Sub-District
- Keith Vanbeselaere, Chairperson Chain Lakes Sub-District
- David VanMackelberghe, Chairperson Medora Creek Sub-District
- Murray Duncan, Chairperson Upper Pembina Sub-District
- Myna Cryderman, Chairperson Wakopa Creek Sub-District
- Vacant, Provincial Appointee
Minutes from TMCD Board Meetings are available to interested individuals by contacting our office.
Role of the Board
The Turtle Mountain Conservation District Board is involved in making decisions, which directly affect our watershed, the citizens within our local community and their environment.
Turtle Mountain Conservation District is governed by an eight member Board of Directors, which is comprised of six Sub-District chair people in addition to the chairman. An additional member represents the Province as the Provincial Appointee. The members represent the rate payers and municipalities within the District. These municipalities include Two Borders, Brenda-Waskada, Grassland, Boissevain-Morton, Killarney-Turtle Mountain and Deloraine-Winchester.
- Generally held the third Wednesday of every month and start at 9:00 am.
- Please call ahead if you would like to be a guest or if you are a delegation wishing to attend a Board meeting.